Thursday, November 18, 2010










































Someone once said, "little wood, little fire. Big wood, big fire" He was right! I loved building a fire every day in my Round Oak stove.

his door goes into the bathroom. It use to be the door that you entered when the "L" was connecting the house to the barn. If you're not from Maine you probably didn't realize that most people had an "L" on their house so they didn't have to go outside to feed the animals in the barn.....oh and by the way that is where the out house was located. The "L" was a very fragrant place. Anyway when my dad took down the "L" (because my mother wasn't having that) he saved the old door. The glass is still in good condition. I plan on putting up a curtain just in case you were wondering.

Our road was full of pot holes and my dad was tired of waiting for the town to scrape it....so he got out his own scraper and as Ken drove the tractor my dad operated the scraper. He was in "hog heaven" don't cha know.




































1 comment: